Welcome to DisabilityWorks,inc.

The DisabilityWorks,inc. Blog is a place that we will share thoughts and ideas about everything disability related that will impact millions of readers. Our goal is to provide valuable information and resources and expand the conversation on issues ranging from business, healthcare, politics and beyond

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Healthcare

I am watching the news with great ferver like many American are today! We are at a watershed momment where a healthcare bill is about to be passed and change the landscape for millions of Americans. As a person with a disability who has had some contentious days with insurance companies trying to gain health insurance even though I have a pre-existing conditions. After the healthcare bill is signed into law millions of people with disabilities lives will be completley transformed in ways that are not even concieved as of yet. This is a great day in American life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.