Welcome to DisabilityWorks,inc.

The DisabilityWorks,inc. Blog is a place that we will share thoughts and ideas about everything disability related that will impact millions of readers. Our goal is to provide valuable information and resources and expand the conversation on issues ranging from business, healthcare, politics and beyond

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Corporate America and our Veterans: A Brief Thought

As America slowly comes out of this recession it is so important that we do not forget our brave men and women who served in uniform. For C-Suite executives this is should be seen as a critical moment in helping the US be competitive in the global economy. For many of these young men and women who served have been highly trained and can be a valuable asset to American companies. Being part of a flat world it is vital for upper management to find every competitive advantage they can find. As we enter 2011 I implore these executives to see the inherent value that these veterans can serve in their organizations. This is all I have to say for now but I hope that will begin to look into the ROI and see that this choice is not just a great business choice but a truly patriotic one as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greate article. Keep posting such kind of info on your page.
Im really impressed by your site.
Hello there, You have done an excellent job.
I'll definitely digg it and in my view recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this website.

my blog post; Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags